Fresh water is a precious resource in India. We all need to do as much as we can to preserve it. In this article you can learn how and why water should be saved. How you can waste water at home and in the workplace. The potential that restored water has to improve the situation of our environment.
Why Saving a Water is so Important !
Water is a precious and more valuable resource around the world. But learning how to save water is not much task to us. It can be begin with teaching good habits to your children. If you think little about saving water, how easy we waste water in everyday activities.
The most obvious place to start saving water at your home. Below are some useful tips that will allow you to conserve fresh water by changing your daily habits slightly.
- Don’t rinse your hands, vegetables and clothes under a running tap. Instead of wasting water, do so in a bowl or sink.
- While brushing teeth,soaping hands or shaving, turn off the tap.
- Use short showers instead of baths.
- If you do have a bath, use the water left over to wash the floor.
- Water plants with the same water used for washing produce.
- Fix the taps properly, instead of wasting water un-necessarily.
- Wash your car with a bucket of water and use towel instead of a hose.
- Avoid flushing unnecessarily.
- Run your washing machine or dishwashers with a full load and if possible cut down the rinse cycle.
- Teach your children that water is not for games.
- Control the water flowing from the tap, don’t always turn it to the full.
- Always use water for saving devices eg: water tap and washing machine, water efficient shower head and dual flush cistern for the toilet.
Mieco India is one of the best manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Water Pump Motor’s in Bangalore at affordable prices!
Click here to get more about services: Water Pumps in Bangalore, contact us +91 98453 24047 or Email at:firstname.lastname@example.org