“Mieco Pumps and Generators pvt Ltd”, We are a leading manufacturers of pumps and generators in Bangalore and providing the best quality of products. Now I am discussing about “Centrifugal pumps suppliers in Bangalore”. Before buying centrifugal pumps, first you have to get the information on what is centrifugal pump, how it works and applications of “Industrial centrifugal pumps” and different kinds of centrifugal pumps.
Centrifugal pumps: These pumps are like positive displacement pump having vanes that rotate in casing and moves the fluid around so it acquires high momentum to discharge from its extreme and into volute casing which surrounds the impeller and fluid is conducted to discharge the pipe.
There are three categories of centrifugal pumps, they are: mixed flow, axial flow and radial flow.
- Axial flow centrifugal pumps: Action of impeller on liquid to increase the pressure.
- Radial centrifugal pumps: Complete use of centrifugal force to increase pressure.
- Mixed flow centrifugal pumps: Here using both centrifugal force as well as action of impeller on liquid to increase the pressure.
HOW CENTRIFUGAL PUMP WORKS:
Centrifugal pump includes a rotating impeller inside of stationary casing.
- Through the suction inlet, liquid enters the pump and passes through eye of impeller.
- The speed of revolving impeller forces the liquid out over the discharge nozzle.
- After that, the liquid enters into the centrifugal pump under normal pressureand flood into the eye of impeller.
- And then since becauze the centrifugal force exerted on the liquid away from impeller eye and out along the impeller vanes to utmost tip where liquid is forced against the inside walls of the volute and out through discard of pump.
More information and advice on Centrifugal Pumps click here: