Peristaltic Pumps gives excellent problem solving and good performance pumping solutions mainly when the product being pumped is particularly incisive and abrasive. Peristaltic pumps valves, glands and seals makes them more inexpensive to maintain the performance of the pumps. Peristaltic pumps also have a pleasant pumping action and it is ideal for shear sensitive products and fragile cell cultures. Finally, Peristaltic pump is easy to sterilise and it is easy clean inside surfaces of the pump.
1. Seal-less Design: These pumps have no seals and it avoids issues such as, ongoing maintenance and leaks of corrosive chemicals.
2. Low Maintenance costs: It has relatively low cost item because replacement part of the pump such as tube or hose can be easily replaced in a short time at low cost.
3. Gentle Pumping Action: Peristaltic pumps also have a pleasant pumping action and it is ideal for shear sensitive polymer including broths and flocculants.
4. Solids Handling: Peristaltic Pumps can contain pump slurries up to 80% inorganic solids and 15% organic sludge.
5. Accurate Dosing: The Peristaltic pumps are accurate in dosing and they have a metering capabilities of ±5%. and repeatability of ±1%.
For more information visit: http://www.miecoindia.in/